** Please complete all Required Fields. **
TO ENSURE GDPR COMPLIANCE, SECTIONS NOT PUBLISHED ARE HIGHLIGHTED ON THIS FORM
- ALL OTHER SECTIONS ARE PUBLISHED
(THESE DETAILS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED)
(This field will accept numbers only - do not use any dashes, spaces or brackets etc.)
*ITZA (In Terms of Zone A) In simple terms 'Zone A' refers to the area of a retail premises which falls within a 6.1m depth of the shop frontage. The formula for this is (In Terms of Zone A) = Total of Zone A (shop width at street x 6.1 metres depth) + Zone B ( shop width x 6.1 metres ÷2) + Zone C (shop width x 6.1 metres ÷4) + Zone D (shop width x remaining depth ÷8 ).
ITZA allows a price per square metre figure to be quoted for the rent making rental comparables easier.
Height of Eaves (Where relevant - in Metres) Mts.
Please give details of any additional conditions (e.g. "side letter", "Deed of Renunciation") not contained in the main lease:
(DO NOT INCLUDE CONFIDENTIAL / PERSONAL INFORMATION - THESE DETAILS WILL BE PUBLISHED)
I declare that the information given in this return is true and complete in every respect and I fully understand that it is an offence to deliberately furnish inaccurate or misleading information.
Please print and retain a copy for your records
You are not required to post a copy of the completed form to the PSRA.
Please check all details are correct before Submitting
The Property Services Regulatory Authority will treat all information and personal data that you provide as confidential, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, 2018.
All information provided to the Property Services Regulatory Authority will only be shared with other approved organisations in accordance with the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011.
The full text of the PSRA’s Data Protection Policy can be found on our website http://www.psr.ie
An email acknowledgement will issue from the Authority on successful receipt of the completed form.
Commercial Lease Return Form (CL1-17)
1. The data you provide in this form is collected by the Property Services Regulatory Authority (PSRA).
The Data Controller for the information you provide is the Property Services Regulatory Authority and can be contacted at:
Property Services Regulatory Authority
2. We may use the personal data you provide in this form for the purpose of compliance with Section 88 of
the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011 (The Act) and any other functions as set out under the Act and its prescribed Regulations.
3. Our legal basis for collecting and processing this data is under the Property Services (Regulation) Act 2011 and its prescribed Regulations.
4. The personal data provided here will be stored securely on Dept. of Justice IT servers. It may be shared, where appropriate, with other approved organisations including; government departments, other state agencies, legal and financial advisors.
(On an ongoing basis, the PSRA puts in place appropriate contracts / memoranda of understanding /
bilateral agreements with third parties with which personal data is shared.)
5. This data will be stored in accordance with specified PSRA retention schedules.
6. You can request a copy of the personal data that we hold on you. You can do this by completing a Subject
Access Request form (available on the PSRA website at http://psr.ie/en/PSRA/Pages/Data_Protection) and forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the PSRA Data Protection Officer at the address below. You will be required to verify your identity before the data can be forwarded to you.
7. You have the right to rectify any inaccuracies in your data. To do this you should write to the PSRA documenting the inaccuracies which need to be rectified.
8. You have the right, where appropriate, to obtain erasure of your data and/or a restriction on processing of your data as well as the right to object to the processing of your data. In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.
9. Further details in relation to your data protection rights can be found in the Property Services Regulatory Authority Data Protection Policy available on the PSRA website at http://psr.ie/en/PSRA/Pages/Data_Protection
You can contact the Data Protection Officer for the PSRA with any queries in relation to this form or to any other data protection issues: